A unique golf course design, impeccable conditions, and a truly magnificent Clubhouse... it's no wonder that Business Week in conjunction with Golf Digest named Scotland Run the #1 Golf Course in the Philadelphia Region to Entertain Clients and hailed the club as one of the elite facilities to offer businesspeople "all the amenities of a private club."
Our event and golf staff have the experience and knowledge to ensure that your golf outing is exactly what you imagined it to be; a huge success. We welcome “first time” coordinators and even the most seasoned tournament hosts to meet with us so we can provide you with the tips you need to make the most of your event.
With such an impressive endorsement, why would you want to host your next golf outing anywhere else?
Scotland Run Golf Club provides unparalleled professional services that include:
- Personal supervision of your event by our experienced event coordinators and golf professional staff.
- Advanced booking - up to two years in advance so that you have the time you need to make your event truly memorable.
- Recommendations and guidance from our head golf professional on format, competitions and course set up making sure that all participants have a great time regardless of skill level. Contest coordination including closest to the pin, longest drive, straightest drive, putting contests and more.
- Personalized score sheets, cart tags and scoreboard and event scoring.
- Alphabetical and hole assignment listings.
- Skirted registration table & chairs on covered terrace.
- Installation of sponsorship tee signs, banners or other signage done by our golf staff.
- Shotgun starts for groups of 52 or more.
- Welcome announcements from our head golf professional and use of our public address system just prior to tee off and during awards reception.
- Expansive driving range and first tee featuring a 50,000 sq. ft. bent grass teeing area, five target greens and ten enclosed hitting stalls.
- Use of Men's and Ladies' locker rooms with attendant provided on the day of your event.
- On-course shuttle service to make sure your volunteers get to where they need to be and when.
- Trunk-side unloading for your guests by our staff.
- Courteous Rangers available during the entire course of your event to assist players if necessary.
- Rental clubs available - the latest from Nike.
- Complimentary iced towels, weather dictating.
- Complimentary Scotland Run bag tag for all golfers.
- Prizes and awards, customized with your logo, available for order through our Golf Shop.
Food & Beverage Services
- Delicious pre-event and post event menus to meet your requirements and budget, including continental breakfasts, hot sandwich lunch buffet, deli lunch buffets, BBQ's, clambakes and more
- Assistance in planning your event by our event coordinators.
- On course and half-way house services
- Set-up and breakdown of all food and beverage functions by our staff
- Experienced wait staff to ensure a pleasurable dining experience for all guests
- 28,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse with a magnificent 250-seat ballroom and patio overlooking the golf course, perfect for pre and post golf events.
- Nicely appointed Men's and Ladies locker rooms with attendant.
- Fully stocked golf shop featuring all the major manufacturers of equipment and apparel.
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet access.
- Ample parking.
We Are Happy To Offer Attractive Pricing To All Groups.
Tee Times for groups of 16 to 51 players: $55 to $90 per person.
Shotguns of 52 players or more: $55 to $80 per person.
Pricing valid Monday - Thursday.
Special packages are available throughout the year.
Please contact the Sales Department at 856-863-3737.